When the sun chimes...

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Doomed!!!

I'm doomed!

How could this happen to me?

Since i came back from Bkt Tinggi, i got this rash. It started from my abdominal area then it began to spread like mushrooms after the rain. I had dinners to attend, my sista was getting married and i'm going to my trip of the year. All these crucial events happening around the corner and i got THESE?????

I ate antihistamine, i applied steroid cream, i washed with salt water, i used antiseptic creams, i bathed with dettol. Nothing seemed to be working!

Now it's creeping up to my calfs and hands. I cannot wear sleeveless tops, skirts or shorts!


Don't tell me i have to wear this to cruise!!!!!


HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels:


2 Comments:

At November 14, 2007 at 10:29 PM , Blogger Cutiez said...

pity angie .. no worry .. you still look great during posh wedding ... anyway .. i got this itchy thing after posh wedding too at my arm .. but after injection everything seem better now .. oh ya .. when going trip ? have fun ya ~ ??

 
At November 14, 2007 at 11:59 PM , Blogger JoLLY said...

feel pity on u..it really need sometime to recover.. apply lotion everyday see whether it could help or not lo..take care.. lucky not on ur face..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home