When the sun chimes...

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Missing in Action

Sorry for the lack of blogging for the past few weeks. I was going thru my mid-twenties life crisis and I needed some time to pull myself back together. You won’t believe how many ironic things I went thru lately. Besides all those things I mentioned in my previous entries, lately I was nearly being accused of stealing the company’s petty cash. Ha! Ha! Ha! How funny…

My mood really hit rock bottom. I was like a walking zombie in Resident Evil. I was a zombie at home, a zombie at work and a zombie friend. I was basically soulless. The only thing I gained was a few strands of white hair. Even my colleague asked me to go “da siao ren”.


Of coz I didn't go. "Yun yun xiong bou hor si liu" le? So all i did was this...



Just type "da xiao ren" at the google tab, you will be led to this website where u can key in your enemy's name and beat the shit out of him/her. But like I said just now, "yun yun xiong bou hor si liu" le? Forget and forgive ok... :)

Last 2 weeks, Honey asked me to fetch him to a workshop in Cheras to get his fixed car. Oh ya, his little brother literally smashed the car’s engine in a rundown involving 5 cars and guess what? He was lucky number 5. Honey was car-less for three weeks and he was damn pissed during that period.

While I was helping him checking back all his tinny-weenie items in the car, I found a ring of keys. I couldn’t believe it! That set of house keys and that green guitar keychain…oh my god. It’s been a year and I’d been searching - up and down, in and out - everywhere for them (including his car). I tot I’d lost it forever!

Hey, I have a lot of history with these keys ok. Not only they are the original set, they have been with me for more than 10 years. Once, they were kidnapped by my previous maid but thank god I rescued them from her room. Speaking of my previous maid, she’s a classic. That’s why she deserves full attention in another post.

Back to my keys, you guys don’t know how happy I was when I found them! Happier than seeing money drop from the sky. Those metals and brasses really lifted off the gloomy cloud from my head. Suddenly I had a feeling that it’s all over. Over for good.

I’M BACK!
-
--
---
----
-----
------
-------
--------
---------
----------

Labels:


2 Comments:

At October 7, 2007 at 11:43 PM , Blogger Cutiez said...

congratez & welcome back ~!!

 
At October 11, 2007 at 10:38 PM , Blogger JoLLY said...

cheers up baby..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home