When the sun chimes...

Friday, August 31, 2007

Hostile Holiday

Today is Malaysia's independence day when everyone go around flagging their Jalur Gemilang shouting "Merdeka Merdeka Merdeka" like they are the most patriotic person on earth. Then few minutes later they randomly throw their cigarette butts; simply spit on the floor; complain how hot this country is; scrunch up all the samans they get for the past few days; cut Qs; curse the government; scold the other races and got back home to change into the "I LOVE*doot* (other country)" T-shirt. Ah, how refreshing.

I'm sorry Malaysia. I should be happy that you are turning 50 today but if you wanna ask me to write down 50 things I love about you at this very moment I'm afraid I can't. My mind is completely blocked with 50 things I hate about this month.

Seriously I don't feel Merdeka at all. So many bad news at such a short time. They are all designed to provoke my temper, challenge my mentality, test my endurance and my integrity. I should be happy I got promoted but D'oh. I should be happy that my car turned 2 years old but then Tulan. I should be relax when I took few days leave but my body had to breakdown. I should be enjoying with my sistas yesterday nite but I had to stay at home eating the stupid pills.

Maybe it's the Hungry Ghost Festival, some spirit decided to choose me as its target and threw me down from an airplane without a parachute. Or rather I owe this spirit in my past life so it's coming back to get its revenge. Pls, take whatever you need, I'm glad to pay for all my sins.

This is such a negative post. I have to stop. I hate spreading bad news. Just leave me alone and let me sulk silently.

Labels:


2 Comments:

At August 31, 2007 at 6:46 PM , Blogger Cutiez said...

cheers up and take k .. scary month going to pass soon...

 
At September 3, 2007 at 6:20 PM , Blogger JoLLY said...

ya.. my dear fren cheers up don worry bad thing goin off..good thing is on the way..jia yu.. miss u long time no see u..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home