When the sun chimes...

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

D'oh!

I'm being promoted yet i'm broke. How the hell did i overspend 400 of my salary last month? Let's see...i was being con into signing up a facial treatment two months ago so now i have to pay the instalments. Then i have to send my car for servicing. Then the food, yoga fees, entertainments, dad's medicine...this is not right. I didn even buy anything for myself last month le, why? Why?? WHY??? D'oh!

This month will not be any easier for me though. I have to renew my car insurance and road tax. Guess i have to make a budget plan for this month:

1) Take b/fast at home before going to work / make Milo in the office.
2) Don't order drinks during lunch and don't spend more than RM4 for lunch.
3) Don't go out yam cha or party more than once a week. (Means only can go out 4 times this month, D'oh!)
4) Don't travel unnecessarily.
5) Don't go shopping. (D'oh!)
6) Download movies and watch at home.
7) Try to escape all the tols and traffic jams.
8) Ask my fren to read this post so they won't tempt me by asking me out. (D'oh!)
9) Be more alert to avoid samans, compounds, unnecessary expenditure.
10) Con Honey's money.

With the new machine coming in and new system to upgrade, my lab was flooded with ppl today. A Swedish personally flew in from the headquarters in Switzerland to our lab. He was there to observe our daily work regarding the current LIS we are using so he can upgrade his newly developed LIS to match our requirements.

He is sooo tall (taller than my dad) tat when i was sitting down i had to tilt my head all the way up to look at him. He looked like he's in the forties but he has the most beautiful eyelashes i'd ever seen before, at least for a man. He seriously can be the next Maybelline model. He also has this really high nose, mesmerising deep-set eyes and nicely cropped hazel hair. Very decent-looking and very gentleman indeed. He speaks fluent english which i have no problem listening to though he has this Swedish kind of slang in it. Hmmm, wonder if he's married......

I was involved in the meeting with my manager, him and a few of their colleagues. I was quite nervous and i got tongue-tied while explaining some issues. Damn, i made a total klutz out of myself. I blew my chance! D'oh!

P/S: Some of my colleagues claimed tat i put on weight.
D'OHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh......

Labels:


2 Comments:

At August 2, 2007 at 1:10 PM , Blogger Cutiez said...

do u put on weight??? no way...
okla.. we knew already this month wont have any gathering liu .. haa~~ orelse i buy u drinks lo...

 
At August 2, 2007 at 10:17 PM , Blogger Groovy said...

thank u, u r the kindest. I can bring my own H2O when yam cha. hahahah...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home