When the sun chimes...

Monday, December 3, 2007

Cruise Craze

When I visited KL Matta Fair few months ago, I wanted a nice trip to spend my year end holiday. Island getaway, adventure or leisure, whatever, as long as it’s cheap. However, the promotions there weren’t that appealing especially when most of the packages needed some amount of deposits and some promotions were only valid for a certain period of the year. What if we take the package and we couldn’t make it during that period? So, we just left with a bag full of brochures and flyers without signing up any of them.

Then I thought maybe I should just spend a quiet holiday camping on the peak of Cameron or go for white water rafting challenge somewhere in Perak. “Peng(3), leng(1), zheng(1)” - Cheap, nice and thrilling.

Till…

Mummy: You guys want to go cruise o not?
Me: Where? Virgo cruise?
Mummy: Yup, to Phuket and Langkawi. 4D3N. Depart from Port Klang and vice versa.
Me: *look skeptical* How much?
Mummy: Each person only needs to pay for the seaport tax which is 101 sg dollars.
Me: You kidding me…
Mummy: Mummy got points to deduct. I can bring 3 persons with me.........

I didn’t wait for her to finish, I was already like this…
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
HELLO!!! RM 200++ for a Virgo cruise?? I must be dreaming…

I didn’t care bout the RM300 I need to spend to renew my passport;
I didn’t care that last month was a busy month for my company and it’s hard to take leave;
I didn’t care bout the persistent rash on my whole body;
I didn’t care that my bro wanted to fight with me for the place;

That was certainly an opportunity to die for

I would KILL to have it…

Labels:


1 Comments:

At December 7, 2007 at 11:34 PM , Blogger JoLLY said...

weeyoo..good wor..when u goin ? btw u change ur hair style? or lost time 1..hehe.. so long din see liao

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home