When the sun chimes...

Saturday, January 24, 2009

2008 Review

Alas, I'm finally boredfree to put down some words in this small little space on the net. If I wanted, I would have whole lots of craps to write and post for the past few months. Too bad those things were either too private or too sorrowful.

Which stupid fortune teller claimed that those borned in the year of rooster will flourish in 2008? BULLSHIT!

I SERIOUSLY thought the worst year in my life was 1996 where all my grandparents and relatives perished back to back. I almost feel that 6 of them pakat-ted and decided to die in the same year. It was the year of black and white, funerals and tears.

Then 12 years later, exactly after one round of chinese zodiacs, all the worst incomprehensible things kicked in. From family to careers to relationships...everything just decided to change together. It was the year of breakage, separation, provocation and emotional breakdowns.

I think besides 1996, i'd never cried so much before. Funny how life can be...the twist of fate. I'm neither complaining nor explaining now, coz I just realised that no matter under what circumstances, we just have to be prepared both physically and mentally.

I learnt that when life takes a menacing turn; when everything goes upside down and when everyone puts up their middle finger at you, just stand firm on your feet, think positively and always put a smile on your face. Hakuna Matata...

Oh well, of coz it's easier said than done. Sometimes it's impossible too but still life goes on man, the earth is still moving, sun is still shining and the oceans are still blue in colour. As long as I'm still breathing, my heart is still pumping, there's no reason for me to give up hope...

Though great things may come to an end...
but there will always be a light somewhere to start the beginning of another beautiful journey...

Happy Moo Year...

Labels:


1 Comments:

At March 25, 2009 at 12:06 AM , Blogger JoLLY said...

yea... cheer up my dear.. ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home